[SEL] duh! OT!

Germoamer at aol.com Germoamer at aol.com
Mon Feb 21 17:14:42 PST 2005

In a message dated 2/21/2005 8:09:08 PM Eastern Standard Time,
rwenig at telus.net writes:

<< Ted seems to be the one with the most pattern making experience in the
 group. I think we should be prompting him to show use how to make
 patterns for any parts that are not available from any other source. How
 about it Ted? >>

Better still, Ted could walk us thru the basics of magneto repairing both
Wico and Webster type, pictures of step by step tear-downs, machining techniques
and fixture setups, etc.  Talk about a wealth of information to pass on to us
novices!

Tom Schmutz
Concord, Va. USA
Germoamer at aol.com