[SEL] Pattern Making Discussion

Judge Tommy Turner lcjudge at scrtc.com
Mon Feb 21 17:14:07 PST 2005

Curt,

    I think the pattern making discussion is one of the more interesting
bits of info we've had on the list for a while.  Most of us have some
old iron that has a part missing, broken, etc.  I know from having done
the Miami engine project that there is a great deal of "on the job
learning" with pattern making.  Sharing your successes and failures is
info that can be valuable to us when we attempt future projects.  I sure
wished I had had some tips when I started making patterns/parts rather
than learn it all the hard way.  I hope you compile all your pattern
tips where we can use them for further reference.

Tommy Turner
Magnolia, KY