[SEL] Patterns #3

Rupert Wenig rwenig at telus.net
Mon Feb 21 16:43:39 PST 2005

Hello Curt,
	Thanks for the links. Proper lettering is difficult to find in this are
so they will be a big help.
	There are some pictures on my site at
<http://www.cable-lynx.net/~rwenig1/index.html>. Look under projects. I
can post a few more if your interested. but, I must warn you, any of the
engine pictures are for miniatures. :-)
	The double sided tape I have on hand measures about 0.005". The name on
the package is Carpet Tape. I think the double sided scotch tape is a
bit thicker but I don't have any to check.
Rupert