[SEL] Patterns #3

Curt curt at imc-group.com
Mon Feb 21 13:58:40 PST 2005

Rupert,
The letters are from Freemen Supply and this is the style used:
http://www.freemansupply.com/SharpFaceGothicWhi.htm

They have several styles that can be seen here:
http://www.freemansupply.com/choose/patternletters.htm

Could you post pictures some of the patterns you have made?

What is the thickness of the double sided tape you are using?
Curt