[SEL] duh!

Andrew tech at andrew2.netpluscom.com
Mon Feb 21 14:49:45 PST 2005

OK,
I uaually don't say much on here, and there is a lot of good info i've
picked up from being on this list, but I think I would agree with Peter
here, all this stuff is good info to have and I think that almost anyone
who does restoration of old engines may at one point have to make
their own patterns if a part cannot be located. It could certainly be
quite useful I think...

tech at andrew2.netpluscom.com
engineering at andrew2.netpluscom.com
b10730 at hotmail.com