[SEL] duh!

Ted Brookover ignitors at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 21 13:47:37 PST 2005

I've got news for you Peter and all the rest of you as well, I made my first
pattern 30 years ago and needed no one to hold my hand and show the way. I
willnow be gone and say no more.

Ted Brookover
4801 E. Red Bridge Rd.
Kansas City, Missouri, 64137
816-763-3142
ignitors at sbcglobal.net , Home Page,
http://www.oldengine.org/members/brookover/
Ignitor ID Page, http://www.oldengine.org/members/brookover/ign-id.htm

This Mail, Virus Scanned, by Symantec's Norton Anti-Virus