[SEL] Re: Baraboo / Portland

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Sat Feb 19 10:16:57 PST 2005

Hi Tom,

It would be a helluva trip, one you would not forget!!  You might talk to
Steve & Mel Webre.  They live in Louisiana and last year made the
pilgrimage north to Baraboo then did Portland.  I think they're planning
on it again this year.

You can get an idea about the size of the Baraboo show here...
http://www.badgersteamandgas.com/
Just click on "Photos" and pick the year you want to look at.  LOADS of
pics on there.

Then check out Portland.
http://www.adamswells.com/~tristate/

Although I think the "first person" stories of Portland are more
interesting.  http://www.oldengine.org/members/Dolly/index.htm

So plan to do Baraboo August 19-21 and then drive south to Portland and do
that August 22-28.  It just doesn't get any better!!

See ya,  Arnie