[SEL] Re: Findlay - Gathering of the SEL

cgandree at mchsi.com cgandree at mchsi.com
Sat Feb 19 02:54:43 PST 2005

Rex,
Will be helping layout all the gas engine areas the weekend before and plan on
capturing the same spot back in the timber.  Until our group can completely
fill in that area the club will not give us more turf yet.  Let me know how
many engines you plan to bring in and we will make the necessary room.
Curt Andree