[SEL] Re: Baraboo - Gathering of the SEL (and Portland)

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Sat Feb 19 08:25:34 PST 2005

Hi Rex,

>    looking forward to your visit again , and thanks for that green can of
> oil you gave me last time , I put it in the Maytag 92 and it quit smoking
> shortly after,

That was the "Special Maytag Mix" at 50,000 to 1 wasn't it?  8-))

> I hope we can get more of the list up here ,

We're working on it....

> I wish I could
> make Portland this year as it sure sounds like a very good show, but will
> have to see what the wifey has to say

Hell, that's the beauty of Portland!!  Tons of cool stuff for wifey to do
that isn't engine related and when she gets tired, there's a whole bunch
of chairs and cool SEL folks sitting under a BIG canopy solving the
world's problems.

Man, it just doesn't get better than that!!

Oh, did I mention that it's also the biggest engine show in the world?
8-))  Be there!!  August 24-28, 2005.  When that grandchild comes up to
and asks "Daddy, how was Portland 2005?" you DO NOT want to hang your head
and whimper, "I don't know (sob), I wasn't there..."

BTW, this year is the 40th Annual Show.  It's also Dolly's 40th, but don't
tell her I told you so.  8->>

See ya,  Arnie

Arnie Fero
Pittsburgh, PA