[SEL] Re: Baraboo - Gathering of the SEL

Rex Hinz rexhinz at chorus.net
Sat Feb 19 07:48:53 PST 2005

 Hey Arnie ;

   looking forward to your visit again , and thanks for that green can of
oil you gave me last time , I put it in the Maytag 92 and it quit smoking
shortly after, I hope we can get more of the list up here , I wish I could
make Portland this year as it sure sounds like a very good show, but will
have to see what the wifey has to say

Rex