[SEL] RE: SEL Business Cards

Graham Harris ozengine at yahoo.com.au
Sat Feb 19 03:30:32 PST 2005

Say Dave

Silly me. When I read the PS line of your post I
thought ....hmmm...not a bad idea, calling in to all
the churches in your area slippin' your engine card in
between the pages so each Sunday when some old timer
is flipping the pages for the next hymn, out pops
Dave...and he finds a Dayton Globe. Not bad at all...
Then I gets to thinkin, blimey that's low, but hey,
well, this IS Dave (Rotweiller) we're talking about...
;-)

Graham in Oz

PS Ya shoulda put "bible" in quotes, like i just done,
see?

Message: 4