[SEL] OT - new toy (will be stationary much of the time.......)

Jeff Allen transteck at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 16 20:02:31 PST 2005

Bill,

That is one sweet looking machine. Please define restore for me. It
don't need it. Just a little TLC and it's there.

Do a little research and bring it back to original. Lose the crap carb
and coil cause I don't think they belong. Forget about dual point and go
with lectronic ignition. I'm sure it's available. Dual point is a pain
unless you have a distributer machine if you remember them.

Sure brings back some memories for me. Me thinks you should not let it
rest. See how fast you can make slicks out of the rear tires. Hope you
remember how to handle it when it wants to swap ends. Counter steer,
keep it on the floor, and grin.

Drooling in chilly Colorado,

Jeff

SWEET CAR!