[SEL] IH3M Belt Pulley

Blacksmith BLCKSMTH at wcnet.org
Mon Feb 14 19:53:59 PST 2005

    I have made wooden split pulleys on a lathe for line shaft use.
I used 3/4" hard maple boards glued together with the grain turned
90 degrees on each board from the next board. The stack was then
turned to size and the center hole drilled on the lathe. I made a jig
to drill the bolt holes on the face of the pulley to hold the halves
together before splitting the pulley in two.

Bob Willman
The Eagle's Anvil
Bowling Green, Ohio
WB8NQW