[SEL] New Iron Find

Rupert Wenig rwenig at telus.net
Sun Feb 13 09:46:51 PST 2005

Thanks John. Francis sent a picture of a 7hp. My curiosity was stemmed
by the fact I have a 1 1/2 HP Z with spoke flywheels. My memory might be
failing but I don't recall seeing a picture of one anywhere. Serial #
stamped into the engine I have is C26522. I can see similarities but the
engines are different.

Rupert