[SEL] WAS The new GEM/question to ALL SEL! / Now Russell Tractor

Luke Tonneberger flywheelin at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 11 08:50:42 PST 2005

Hey George, I was watching RFDTV last night and they were covering a guys
tractor collection.  He was talking about a Russell tractor and said he got
it from a George Best from Oregon. I said to my wife, "hey that has to be
the same guy from the SEL!"  Would that be you?

Luke Tonneberger
Rockford, Michigan
USA