[SEL] The new GEM/question to ALL SEL!

George Best George_Best at adp.com
Fri Feb 11 08:02:25 PST 2005

 A big thanks to Helen for all the work she put in over the years on the
GEM article.  Was kind of interesting looking at an issue and rereading
about some of the topics we had discussed on the list.  Some times it
was nice seeing something I had posted included in the article, but
occasionally there would also be a comment I made which I wished hadn't
been put in print for the everyone to see.  I've been known to say
things to family or friends (that includes SEL) that I'd rather not have
spread beyond the intended audience.

Isn't there some wise saying about not saying or writing things you
wouldn't want shared with everyone?

Anyway.... Thanks again Helen for all your work!

If Peg wants to give it a go, I wish her well.

Actually.... If we all wanted to help Peg, the biggest help would be to
get SEL back to life again.  It seems the "slick" list gets more
postings than the SEL list, but the "slick" list isn't appropriate for
GEM articles ;-)

George Best