[SEL] The new GEM/question to ALL SEL!

Dave Rotigel rotigel at alltel.net
Thu Feb 10 18:20:52 PST 2005

Hi Peg,
>Hi All I was also sad to hear Helen was hanging up her virtual pen.

I think we were all sad to hear that she was throwing in her pen. But after
doing the column every month since 1999 who can blame her for wanting some
time to herself! THANKS for what you have done for all of us Dolly!

>I would like to run this by the SEL before I contact GEM.
>Do you think I could be a poor imitation of Helen?? or should I just
>forget it and wait for someone else to step up to the plate???
>Thanks for any input, I already have a flame retardant suit.

I think you would make a damn poor imitation of Dolly--but a GREAT
replacement in your own right! I think the column should continue and I'm
sure that you could represent us all very well! GO for it Peg!

>Peg Pfeiffer

                 Dave