[SEL] The new GEM/question to ALL SEL!

William J Pfeiffer Sr old_iron at msn.com
Thu Feb 10 17:51:02 PST 2005

Hi All I was also sad to hear Helen was hanging up her virtual pen.

I would like to run this by the SEL before I contact GEM.

Do you think I could be a poor imitation of Helen?? or should I just forget
it and wait for someone else to step up to the plate???
Thanks for any input, I already have a flame retardant suit.

Peg Pfeiffer