[SEL] Black & Decker Valve Facer Manual

Curt curt at imc-group.com
Fri Feb 4 06:46:25 PST 2005

Francis,
Brother in law works for the DeWalt factory so I asked him for
assistance for your grinder manual. He suggested this website for he
didn't know who at B&D to contact.
<http://www.blackanddecker.com/CustomerService/default.aspx?DOC_ID=CS_Default>
He also said:

Try this link.  Do not know if it will help, but it's the first place to
go.  A B&D or DeWalt Service center should be able to help him as well
(locations can be found on same site).  The tool he described is a
consumer group product and since we do not make any power tools here for
that group, I really do not know who a contact could be.  Best bet is
try the web site.  May need to sign in, but should be able to get
schematics, part numbers, drawings etc. from there.

Hope this helps,
Curt Holland
Gastonia, NC