[SEL] Black & Decker Valve Facer Manual

FRM8198 at aol.com FRM8198 at aol.com
Thu Feb 3 19:11:48 PST 2005

Hi List,
My older model Black & Decker valve face grinder is nearly  operational.  The
main electrical feed cord and the interconnecting  electrical cords to the
three motors were replaced as the old ones were  deteriorating.  Additionally,
the static ground wires (green  lead) were added to each motor as the original
only had the base  grounded.  Two of the vee belts are in process of being
replaced as soon as  the parts house can get the correct ones.  The partially
rusted coolant  tank had to be welded and brazed in three corners and one baffle
spot  weld.  Tomorrow, the interior of this coolant tank will be coated with a
 two part epoxy paint.

Does anyone know where I obtain a manual for this machine?  It  is a Black &
Decker, Type NWB, Size 9/16".  A copy or reprint would be  OK.  Thanks.

Francis Maciel
Santa Maria, CA