[SEL] Just how do you feel about your club?

Dave Mayfield wrl at gwltd.com
Thu Feb 3 05:19:24 PST 2005

Peter, to me the answer is clear and simple. If I were in a club that went
from a somewhat classy name badge to a cheep hunk of paper. I would run
right out to the name badge store and have myself the best engraved tag the
had to offer made up just to make a point.  Then go about showing it off,
unless your club has some law stopping you from this action.

What can it cost $12 $15. bucks

J. Dave Mayfield
www.w9wrl.com