[SEL] Low Rent Bastard

Luke Tonneberger flywheelin at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 29 08:34:25 PST 2005

Arnie,

After reading your post it sure makes me wish I paid better attention in my
English classes in school. I always did great in math and science but always
was borderline failing English. I typed up three different responses to Curt
and ended up deleting them all. I tried to explain how I felt, but I just
couldn't type what my brain was thinking. Especially in a way so others
would comprehend what I'm trying to convey. Some on here can really
write/type well.

Luke Tonneberger
Rockford, Michigan
USA