[SEL] Low rent Bastard

Luke Tonneberger flywheelin at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 29 08:21:35 PST 2005

Hi Curt,

It just seems to me that Jon is taking advantage of people not knowing it is
available at a cheaper price. Doesn't matter if it is towels or pillows,
newbies or oldbies. I see where your coming from though (perfect capitalism)
and I have to agree. People buy product and sell it at a higher price all of
the time. Which goes along with what Tommy said, "buyer beware". I also
agree that we probably shouldn't be complaining about the resale of a book.
I might have been wrong for pointing out who Jon is. I have met him before
and seemed like a nice guy. I have also bought an engine from him off of
Harry's and was satisfied with the deal. Yes, I did sell my Rumely at a
profit, about two thousand dollars.

Luke Tonneberger
Rockford, Michigan
USA