[SEL] sel Flywheels

R & M Ingold randmingold at hotkey.net.au
Tue Dec 27 17:25:20 PST 2005

Hi mate. Hang off for a bit. Things are being worked on. It aint over by a
long shot!
I can handle being shat on but when they pull out my hair to wipe their
arse, I get up and start swinging!!
There are quite a lot of others who aint happy with him. We have been in
touch after the ad one of them put in GEM..

Reg & Marg Ingold.
Newcastle, NSW, Australia.
randmingold at hotkey.net.au
http://www.oldengine.org/members/randmingold