[SEL] sel Flywheels

peter ogborne jopeter at omninet.net.au
Tue Dec 27 15:56:21 PST 2005

Reg .....I have followed the saga of your flywheels. It is hard to
understand this man whatever his name is. Why would he do this ,is supplying
castings part of his day to day business?Has he taken a distinct dislike to
you ,have others suffered the same treatment?It seems he is a bible thumper,
they are the worst. I sympathise with you Reg .....times like this one could
commit murder. Apart from paying him a visit and having a quite word I don't
have a solution Lets have his email and perhaps we could all have a word
with him!
Peter Ogborne
Little Grove ,Albany
West Australia