[SEL] Boy are we stoopid!!/ Oyster Crackers

Curt curt at imc-group.com
Tue Dec 27 12:45:35 PST 2005

Oh PLLEEEAAAASSSSEEEE Steve! Everyone in this part of NC has caught on
to the racket you Oyster Crackers are running. Hammer wielding Steve
builds these gargantuan houses that consume vast quantities of oil to
heat them. The closing arrangements have your brother Mike in a
contractual arrangement to supply heating oil to those same houses. Hell
everyone in Shelby knows the beaming smile on Mike's face is in inverse
proportion to the outdoor temperature. The colder, the bigger the smile.
Want proof?
Last year it was a balmy 60 F for the New Year's Day crankup. No oil
being consumed by Steve's mansions. Now here are the Oyster Crackers
driving a Rumley tractor, which would put one hell of a smile on any
engine guy's face.
http://www.oldengine.org/members/gamtra/images/NewYearsDayCrankup2004/P1010072c.html

You see any smiles??? The overwhelming sense of lost heating oil income
was completely obliterating the fun they should have been having.
:-)
Curt Holland
Gastonia, NC