[SEL] Cushman Exhaust Valve Stem Clearance

FRM8198 at aol.com FRM8198 at aol.com
Tue Dec 27 11:21:40 PST 2005

In a message dated 12/27/2005 11:12:02 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
jerrye at databak.co.za writes:

My Massey Harris  (rebadged Cushman Cub) shows .015 for Exhaust
clearance.

I'm mailing a copy of  the manual to you off list - hope it is
useful. It is just under 1  Megabyte - hope I do not jam up your email.

Hi Jerry,
Thanks for the fast response.
Just got the copy of your manual.  This document has more data  than the one
I just purchased.  Again thanks.
The exhaust clearance you have sent seems to be more in tune with  the
specifications with which I am familiar.
I also like the detail with how to set the magneto timing.  I  think I have
to make an adjusting part for the magneto trip lever.   The one on my engine
doesn't appear to be the correct one even though I can get  it to run.

Francis  Maciel
514 E. Taft
Santa Maria, CA  93454