[SEL] O.T. Help LOcating a Magazine

Paul Maples paulmaples at sbcglobal.net
Sun Dec 25 21:04:03 PST 2005

I know, I know, another O.T. subject but it is for a good cause. I need help
locating the magazine that these plans came from:

http://community.webshots.com/photo/528751660LYHXLk

All I know is that they came out of a 1949 magazine but have no idea which
one. I am trying to build this for some boys who do not have anything and I
want to give them something. The plans were on E-bay and I was bidding on
them but was not on the computer when the auction closed and lost them.

I have offered to pay the buyer for a copy of them but they will not even
return my e-mails.

I know this is a long shot by asking the group and I know that I will
receive the usual flaming but as old as I am it does not make a whole lot of
difference anymore especially if I can help someone else.

I apologize to those who will get upset over this post.

Paul