[SEL] combine two hobbies

Frank DeWitt Frank at lbpinc.com
Sun Dec 25 19:43:14 PST 2005

I have been using  http://www.callipygian.com/  It is simple
others have more features and are harder to use.  If you have a good slide
(or two cameras) simple is all you need.  If you are hand holding the
camera, some of the others have corrections for angle, rotation, ETC.  Here
is a site full of software.
http://www.stereoscopy.com/downloads/

There a number of software programs that deal with the Red Blue method
(anaglyph-type) as well.

Frank

Where does one find the free software?
Dan Bousman