[SEL] WAS: eBay Seller NOW: efficiency

James Moran jrmoraninc at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 25 08:20:59 PST 2005

RS-
  No, it didn't give me "something to think about".  Rather it gave  me a headache :-).  Merry Christmas from Rochester, New York  (about 50 degrees and cloudy).
  JM

Rob Skinner <rskinner at rustyiron.com> wrote:
> I realize this is a whacky question, especially on
Christmas
> Eve.  However.....
>   do (any or all) of you small engine experts have any
data
> as to the  "efficiency" of various stationary engines.
This
> is not idle  curiousity...I do have a reason for wishing
to know this.

Merry Christmas, Jim.  This won't specifically answer your
question,
but it will give you plenty of things to think about.
http://temp.rustyiron.com/HeatBalance.jpg

Rob