[SEL] Boy are we stoopid!!

James Moran jrmoraninc at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 25 07:36:50 PST 2005

OK...I asked yesterday about the "efficiency" of  the antique engines that you folks restore and so covet.  Someone  wrote back, indicating that the curve would vary and (clearly) the type  of fuel plays a factor.  Allow me to ask this...
 Suppose one  of you experts were to take the basic "aged" design of some specific  old engine (which brand/model does not matter so much in my mind) and  "re-thought/re-engineered" that item utilizing current (modern)  materials, newer carburetors, and more recently discovered  approaches.  What, if any, difference would such "advances" or  "improvements" make?
  Just wondering.  Perhaps this has already been done or thought about.
  JM

Mike Royster <mr at carolina.rr.com> wrote:  There ain't no money in oil unless your last name is "Exxon" or "Shell"!!!!
Everybody knows them nu-clear engine ears make all the money, you got to
watch them commie sympathizers.

MR oyster