[SEL] Hotter than?

Ron Page page at velocitynet.com.au
Fri Dec 23 18:29:02 PST 2005

Interesting that after a temp of 36C yesterday it has only reached about 24C
today and we are expecting a fairly cool Christmas Day.  Have our son home
at the moment from Darwin.  He has just served 6 months in Iraq and they had
temperatures up to 63C in the summertime.

Anyway may I wish all list members a very merry Christmas and prosperous New
Year.  May all lost iron find new homes.

Ron