[SEL] Boy are we stoopid!!

James Moran jrmoraninc at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 23 15:27:09 PST 2005

Why not sell a "picture of the picture" for 50%  discount.  It was like the guy who had a problem with mice and  bought mouse traps.  However, being a cheapskate, instead of  actual cheese, he put a picture of cheese into the trap.  The next  day he checked and found that he had caught a picture of a mouse.

  Merry Christmas to those of you that can tolerate such a  sentiment.  To those of you who can't or won't...Merry Christmas  anyway!

  JM

Lew Best <bee_keeper at earthlink.net> wrote:  Maybe not; no bids so far!  :)  :)

Lew

<>
> Check this out on e-bay, and check his other items.

http://cgi.ebay.com/WATERLOO-BOY-HIT-AND-MISS-PHOTO-PRINT-free-shipping_
W0QQitemZ7574747014QQcategoryZ63945QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

> All this time we've been putting them online for free when we could
have
been selling them. Anything look familiar??

<>