[SEL] TWO NATIONS, FUNNY HATS ECT...

bill at antique-engines.com bill at antique-engines.com
Fri Dec 23 09:52:16 PST 2005

Mine like to send messages - they press the enter key or step on the mouse
button at the worst times.
Shadow has been known to press the DEL key.
He must've read Dave's message.

They have no interest in engines, however.

Merry CHRISTmas, Happy Hanukkah, have a great "I don't do holidays" or
whatever this weekend means to YOU.

Here's what I post in the other forums I'm on:

 To those who believe, Merry Christmas

To those who are Jewish, happy Hanukkah

To those who follow another, know that when we wish you "Merry Christmas",
we are simply wishing for you to experience the same joy in your hearts
that we feel in ours this time of year - that you may also know happiness
and good feelings, regardless of your beliefs. We do not wish to offend,
to push a religion on you, but merely wish to spread good feelings and
cheer, and wish for you to share in our happiness. There is no mal-intent,
so please, accept our "Merry Christmas" (or 'Happy Holidays') in the
manner in which it's intended - please also feel happy and good during our
time of celebration, share in our joys.

Bill
Runnells, Iowa