[SEL] health and safety gone mad/cabin fever??

Listerdiesel listerdiesel at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 00:27:26 PST 2005

On 12/21/05, William J Pfeiffer Sr <old_iron at msn.com> wrote:
> I love this time of year, the beginnings of cabin fever have set in, and
> this kind of topic can invoke soooo many responses.
>
> I love you all on this list and would surly not like to see ANYONE get hurt,
> I agree that these "safety" precautions are a little over the top.
>
> Merry Christmas to all and a SAFE and healthy New Year.
>
> XOXOXO
> Peg Pfeiffer

Hi Peg:

Love this time of year also, the shortest day has just passed and we
can look forward to the Spring and light evenings again.

As far as 'Cabin Fever' goes, it has no place on an email list that is
distributed widely amongst folks who are purported to be friends in an
engine community.

We were brought up in the 1940's and 50's to believe that your word
was your bond, and that if you couldn't say anything good about a
person, then you should say nothing at all.

Having a pop at someone on an email list is a cheap way of doing
something that you would not do face to face, and it lowers my
estimation of folks when I see it going on here.

Love from us both,

Peter & Rita
--
Peter A Forbes