[SEL] health and safety gone mad/cabin fever??

William J Pfeiffer Sr old_iron at msn.com
Tue Dec 20 20:43:47 PST 2005

I love this time of year, the beginnings of cabin fever have set in, and
this kind of topic can invoke soooo many responses.

I love you all on this list and would surly not like to see ANYONE get hurt,
I agree that these "safety" precautions are a little over the top.

Merry Christmas to all and a SAFE and healthy New Year.

XOXOXO
Peg Pfeiffer