[SEL] [SEL} Hit Miss Embroidery Program Wanted

FRM8198 at aol.com FRM8198 at aol.com
Tue Dec 20 17:41:36 PST 2005

In a message dated 12/20/2005 5:40:12 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
johnculp at chartertn.net writes:

Several  years ago we had a List member who was in the business of
making those,  and I have a lovely shop apron he made with a nice
picture of an H&M  engine embroidered on it. Alas, my dementia has
progressed to the point  that I can't think of his name at the moment.

Maybe he'll see this and  pipe up. Or, you might try posting the query
over on the Smokestak and see  if he's over there.

Thanks John.

Francis  Maciel
Santa Maria, CA