[SEL] [SEL} Hit Miss Embroidery Program Wanted

John Culp johnculp at chartertn.net
Tue Dec 20 17:31:14 PST 2005

Several years ago we had a List member who was in the business of
making those, and I have a lovely shop apron he made with a nice
picture of an H&M engine embroidered on it. Alas, my dementia has
progressed to the point that I can't think of his name at the moment.

Maybe he'll see this and pipe up. Or, you might try posting the query
over on the Smokestak and see if he's over there.

John

On Dec 20, 2005, at 2:55 PM, FRM8198 at aol.com wrote:

> Hi List,
> Does anyone know where I can get embroidery program for a "hit  miss"
> type
> engine?  I want to get a jacket embroidered with a scene of a  hit
> miss engine.

John Culp
Bristol, Tennessee, USA