[SEL] health and safety......gone mad. OT

cam grundy ponchie at ozemail.com.au
Tue Dec 20 12:50:18 PST 2005

Ray I can see where you are coming from, I worked for hire company's and was
in and out of mines all the time, wouldn't you think that if they had to
have inductions it would be much simpler to have one that would cover all
mines.
   I've sat through a full week of that crap numerous times. Do you think it
has slowed down accidents? I don't
     Cam