[SEL] health and safety......gone mad. OT

R and E Freeman plb at iinet.net.au
Tue Dec 20 03:53:34 PST 2005

Well having spent the last 18 years working in mining equipment workshops I
can affirm that the whole safety scenario pays good wages to a bunch of know
all waster's who have never operated a machine or done a days work of any
kind and without their  little safety course would be a burden on those of
us who pay far to much tax. I've lost count of the safety inductions I've
done that specifically cater for the brain dead. If I get a call from a mine
with a break down these days I tell them straight that I will do no more of
them and if that doesn't suit get another Line Borer.
Ray Freeman
Perth. W.Oz