[SEL] [SEL} Hit Miss Embroidery Program Wanted

bill at antique-engines.com bill at antique-engines.com
Tue Dec 20 12:25:48 PST 2005

I happen to know a couple of quilt store owners who sell embroidery
machines and if you like I could inquire as to what it would take for you.
They may do something for me at a cut rate since we are former quilt store
owners ourselves and on good terms with them all.

I also have a couple cousins in the business of doing embroidery so I
could ask them (acutally Barbara's cousins)

Bill
Runnells, Iowa, USA