[SEL] [SEL} Hit Miss Embroidery Program Wanted

FRM8198 at aol.com FRM8198 at aol.com
Tue Dec 20 11:55:39 PST 2005

Hi List,
Does anyone know where I can get embroidery program for a "hit  miss" type
engine?  I want to get a jacket embroidered with a scene of a  hit miss engine.
I took a picture of an Economy engine to my local  embroidery shop and I was
told that they didn't have an available program  to make an embroidery of the
engine.   They could develop a  program for a price which is beyond my budget
and, furthermore, the program  would not be mine.
Any suggestions where I can  get data for this project, will  be appreciated.

Francis  Maciel
Santa Maria, CA