[SEL] Snipping and Flaming

Bill Brueck b2 at chooka.net
Sun Dec 18 06:10:08 PST 2005

And if I may add another request to our list etiquette, consider adding to
your signature line to tell us where you're from.  I picked this habit up
myself from a nudge on this or some other list a few years back.  And with
the international membership, be sure to include your country.

B²

Bill Brueck (brick)
Chatfield, MN, USA

Confusion is a higher state of knowledge than ignorance.