[SEL] OT...Cold Calls....telephone problems

Bob Willman blcksmth at wcnet.org
Thu Dec 15 10:20:10 PST 2005

	A friend of mine some time back got tired of the unwanted
calls. He got a starter pistol and when the next call came, he
listened and then calmly said," I just got out of the assylum
and was doing fine until you called. Now I'm a little upset and
I think it's not worth it anymore." He then fired the pistol and
dropped the phone - waited a short time and the hung up.

Bob Willman
Bowling Green, Ohio
The Eagle's Anvil
WB8NQW