[SEL] Fw: re Help

Tim Christoff tchristoff at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 8 19:28:39 PST 2005

Hummm, tried the getting louder method a couple of years ago to a list
member who never did pay me for shipping on some hedge balls that I sent by
his request.  Never worked for me.

Tim Christoff

to tell them the problem and what I expect them to do about it very
politely.
>   If that doesn't work then ask for the next person up the ladder and say
it again only much louder.  This works best mid-morning on Saturday.  The
more shoppers around the better.