[SEL] Fw: re Help

James Moran jrmoraninc at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 8 15:28:01 PST 2005

True enough.... the best way to get an expedient  appointment with the eye doctor is to suggest that you may well be  going blind.  Doing so allows one to jump the line, so to speak.  :-)
  Sometimes the squeaky wheel gets the grease.  Sometimes it gets changed!
  JM

Alan Bowen <rustaholic777 at yahoo.com> wrote:  Hi Helen,

  I like that.
  I have found the best way to return a defective product to a store is  to tell them the problem and what I expect them to do about it very  politely.
 If that doesn't work then ask for the next person up the  ladder and say it again only much louder. This works best mid-morning  on Saturday. The more shoppers around the better.
  It almost seems unfair that stores are so quick to accept my terms lately. 8>))

  Alan Bowen

Jim French  wrote:
  Hi Paul

I had an English teacher who taught us that when complaining, start off
polite. If that fails, give 'em both barrels!!!!!

Dolly

PS I'm hoping that ??? got the message and won't require further treatment!

--

Jim French
fbi at insulate.co.uk
http://www.insulate.co.uk