[SEL] Fuel pump check balls

Judge Tommy Turner lcjudge at scrtc.com
Thu Dec 8 08:00:27 PST 2005

Curt,
    Can't you get them in bronze from Hit and Miss, Lee Pederson or
Starbolt?  One of those guys had them and they were inexpensive, about a
buck.  I think marbles are a possiblity but if you are using them on a
water pump, they may hammer the seat hard enough that they will chip.

    Or, go to ebay and buy this whole box of 1/2" stainless ball
bearings and share them with all your list friends!

http://cgi.ebay.com/235-New-Ball-Mill-Stainless-Steel-Balls-Ball-Bearing_W0QQitemZ7569589445QQcategoryZ67033QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Tommy Turner