[SEL] What I want for Xmas

Curt curt at imc-group.com
Wed Dec 7 06:03:30 PST 2005

Tom,
A local engine buddy was working on an engine and put some parts in a
box and put it in a "safe" place so he could easily find them again.
That was 1969 and he is still looking for that box of parts!

List lurker Tommy Berry placed one of the pinion gears for his Rumley
lightweight in the machine shop for safekeeping. He can't find it to
this day. He even offers a $50 bounty to the one who can come in and
find it in his shop. You know as soon as he has another one hobbed,
he'll find the originals!

Curt Holland
Gastonia, NC