[SEL] What I want for Xmas

Germoamer at aol.com Germoamer at aol.com
Wed Dec 7 05:05:34 PST 2005

In a message dated 12/7/2005 7:51:58 AM Eastern Standard Time,
jopeter at omninet.net.au writes:

<< I put them in a box when we moved here three years ago ....and now I can
not
 find the bastards  >>

Keep looking Peter.  They are there somewhere and it comes with old age!
Been there and done that!  One of the bolts holding a tree saw blade on the
extension handle came out.  Took off the blade and remaining bolt, gave to wife to
pick  up a couple of shoulder bolts in town like that one, which she did.  The
bolts are still in a bag on dresser for lack of finding the blade in the
shop!  Things like that do not leave the shop on their own accord!

Tom Schmutz
Concord, Va. USA
Germoamer at aol.com