[SEL] goulds mfg co seneca salls ny

fero_ah at city-net.com fero_ah at city-net.com
Mon Dec 5 18:38:27 PST 2005

Hi Craig,

I've got a Goulds pump catalog from 1910 that has 27 pages on triplex pumps from
the smallest (1-1/4" bore x 2" stroke, weight 85 lbs) up to the largest (14"
bore x 16" stroke, no weight listed).  They don't list any with a 2-1/4" bore
(2" and 2-1/2") and they only list one with a weight of 170 lbs (1-3/4" bore x
2-1/2" stroke).  The Goulds pumps usually have a tag or other identifier that
includes a "Figure" number that ties back to their catalogs.
Are there any identifiers on your pump?  Any chance of a pic?

BTW as of 1910 they had been in business for more than sixty years.

See ya,  Arnie

Arnie Fero
Pittsburgh, PA
fero_ah at city-net.com